Recipe from Rachel Bradley Veronica Foods
Dark Chocolate Fondue with The Spicy Olive’s Blood Orange Agrumato & Aged Balsamic
- 1 pound dark chocolate chips or whole bars chopped coarsely
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Tbs. The Spicy Olive’s Blood Orange Agrumato Olive Oil
- 1 Tbs. Fresh Orange Zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons Traditional, Dark Chocolate, Espresso, Raspberry, Cherry, etc…
- Cookies, Fruit, marshmallows or pound cake, for serving
Special equipment: 6-quart slow cooker
Heat a 6-quart slow cooker with insert on high until hot. Combine the chocolate, cream, milk, vanilla and salt and olive oil in the hot insert. Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes, then whisk the ingredients together and set on low. Whisk in the balsamic just before serving.
Serve with cookies, fruit like strawberries, banana pieces, orange slices, marshmallows or pound cake.