https://www.thespicyolive.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/69/2017/04/Screen-shot-2017-04-12-at-12.01.48-PM.png 276 232 spicyolive https://www.thespicyolive.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/69/2017/03/the-spicy-olive-logo-sm-e1597328119664.png spicyolive2017-04-20 21:09:042017-04-20 21:09:04The Spicy Olive Garbanzo Bean, Sausage, and Kale Pasta
The Spicy Olive Garbanzo Bean, Sausage, and Kale Pasta
- 1/2 pound Farfalle Pasta
- 2 teaspoons The SPicy Olive's Lemon extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 pound ground italian sausage
- 2 teaspoons The SPicy Olive's Ultra Premium extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Garlic
- 1 can garbanzo beans rinsed and drained
- 5 cups kale ribbed and shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Cook 1/2 pound Farfalle pasta then drain anecdotal in The Spicy Olive's Lemon Olive Oil.
- In a skillet, brown 3/4 pound ground italian sausage meat in a single varietal olive oil, breaking up chucks with a spoon. Add 2 tablespoons minced garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add 1 can rinsed and drained garbanzo beans and cook 3 minutes. Add 5 cups ribbed and shredded fresh kale and wilt.
- Add pasta and 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, season with sea salt and pepper if needed. Drizzle with The Spicy Olive's Lemon Olive Oil to finish. Serve with a crusty bread and salad for a delicious meal!