https://www.thespicyolive.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/69/2017/11/Screen-shot-2017-11-29-at-8.39.09-PM.png 241 377 abensman https://www.thespicyolive.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/69/2017/03/the-spicy-olive-logo-sm-e1597328119664.png abensman2018-02-28 12:17:512018-02-28 12:17:51The Spicy Olive’s Grilled Salmon Fillet
The Spicy Olive’s Grilled Salmon Fillet
- 2 fillets Salmon
- 1/2 cup The Spicy Olive's Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar reduced *could also use Vermont maple
- 2 teaspoons Mortar and Pestle's Rhyno Rub available at The Spicy Olive
- 1 tablespoon The SPicy Olive's Lemon extra virgin olive oil * could also use Butter Olive Oil
- Place the fish on a grilling pan, cedar plank, or an aluminum pie pan and coat with olive oil. Sprinkle Rhyno Rub over the fillets.
- Reduce the balsamic vinegar by simmering in a pan for 10-15 minutes. Allow to cool. Balsamic vinegar will be thick upon cooling. Set aside. (This step can be completed earlier)
- Place salmon (and cooking tray or cedar plank) on the grill and cook until salmon flakes, about 10 minutes. Brushed with reduced vinegar for the last 1-2 minutes of cooking. Brush with additional balsamic before serving.