https://www.thespicyolive.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/69/2021/08/Screen-Shot-2021-08-30-at-2.49.22-PM.jpg 408 572 spicyolive https://www.thespicyolive.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/69/2017/03/the-spicy-olive-logo-sm-e1597328119664.png spicyolive2021-08-30 14:52:572021-08-30 14:54:09The Spicy Olive’s Festive Raspberry Salad
The Spicy Olive’s Festive Raspberry Salad
This is a delicious salad anytime of the year, but is especially festive during the holidays. The recipe comes from a Spicy Olive employee, Dianne and is one of our favorites!
The colors of the spinach, kiwi slices and raspberries are so pretty together and the Macadamia nuts pieces make the salad special, they are not a usual nut to top a salad and are really delicious!
|Prep Time||10 minute|
- 1/3 cup The Spicy Olive's Cascadian Raspberry white balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup The SPicy Olive's Ultra Premium extra virgin olive oil medium to mild like Arbequina or Arbosano
- 8 cups spinach washed, stemmed and torn in pieces
- 3/4 cup macadamia nuts chopped and toasted
- 1 cup fresh red raspberries
- 3 kiwis peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- To prepare dressing, place raspberry balsamic in a bowl. Add oil in a thin stream, whisking to combine and thicken. Toss spinach, ½ of nuts, ½ of raspberries and ½ of kiwis with dressing on a platter or in a flat salad bowl. Top with remaining nuts, raspberries and kiwis and feta cheese. Serve immediately. Enjoy!