https://www.thespicyolive.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/69/2018/05/Screen-Shot-2018-05-04-at-1.09.45-PM.png 468 554 spicyolive https://www.thespicyolive.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/69/2017/03/the-spicy-olive-logo-sm-e1597328119664.png spicyolive2018-05-04 12:31:542018-05-10 15:51:25The Spicy Olive’s French Toast
The Spicy Olive’s French Toast
This is a classic French Toast recipe, the difference is that you cook it in olive oil! Try our Butter Infused olive oil for a rich and buttery French Toast or our Blood Orange olive oil for a delicious citrus twist!
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||5-10 minutes|
- 2-3 The Spicy Olive's olive oil Butter or Blood Orange
- 4 eggs beaten
- 2/3 cup milk or half & half or use 1/3 cup of each
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 slices thick bread
- Place beaten eggs in a shallow dish. Add milk or half and half. Whisk together and add the vanilla and cinnamon. Place griddle pan or frying pan over medium high heat. Add Butter or Blood Orange olive oil and heat. Dip slices of bread in egg mixture and place on heated pan. Cook until lightly browned and flip to cook other side. Remove and sprinkle with powered sugar before serving. Serve with maple syrup and/or fresh strawberries. Enjoy!