https://www.thespicyolive.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/69/2018/02/Screen-Shot-2018-02-28-at-12.52.15-PM.png 251 429 spicyolive https://www.thespicyolive.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/69/2017/03/the-spicy-olive-logo-sm-e1597328119664.png spicyolive2018-02-28 14:23:322018-02-28 14:23:32The Spicy Olive Warm Apple Salad
The Spicy Olive Warm Apple Salad
- 5 tablespoons The SPicy Olive's Ultra Premium extra virgin olive oil Mild
- 2 tablespoons The Spicy Olive's Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grainy mustard
- 2 large Granny Smith Apples Cut into 2/4 inch wedges
- 8 cups red leaf lettuce washed and torn
- Place oven rack 8 inches from broiler and preheat. In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar and mustard. Season with sea salt and pepper, if needed. Add apples and toss to coat. Transfer apple wedges to baking sheet and broil until edges are browned and apples softened, about 5-8 minutes. Place torn red leaf lettuce into bowl with reserved dressing, add cooked apples and toss until well coated with dressing and serve.