https://www.thespicyolive.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/69/2017/11/Screen-shot-2017-11-29-at-8.41.08-PM.png 402 623 abensman https://www.thespicyolive.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/69/2017/03/the-spicy-olive-logo-sm-e1597328119664.png abensman2017-11-29 20:56:042017-11-29 20:56:05The Spicy Olive’s Tuscan One Pan Pasta
The Spicy Olive’s Tuscan One Pan Pasta
- 2 tablespoons The Spicy Olive's Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 12 oz sweet Italian sausage (could use chicken or turkey sausage) fully cooked and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 1 pound Mushrooms sliced
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 4 cups collard greens or baby spinach chopped and stemmed
- 10 oz penne pasta uncooked
- 1 cup Onion thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Garlic chopped
- 1 tablespoon The Spicy Olive's Red Wine vinegar *for a sweeter finish try our Traditional 18 year balsamic
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red peper
- Heat olive oil in a high sided skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage and mushrooms, cook, stirring often, until browned, about 8 minutes.
- Add stock and next 5 ingredients, bring to boil. Cook, stirring frequently, until pasta is al dente and liquid mostly absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in vinegar and sprinkle with crushed red pepper. Serve with grated parmesan cheese and crusty bread with Tuscan Herb olive oil for dipping.