https://www.thespicyolive.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/69/2022/02/Screen-Shot-2022-02-21-at-5.52.01-PM.jpg 958 990 spicyolive https://www.thespicyolive.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/69/2017/03/the-spicy-olive-logo-sm-e1597328119664.png spicyolive2022-02-21 18:04:112022-02-21 18:04:11The Spicy Olive’s Lemon and Rosemary Grilled Halibut
The Spicy Olive’s Lemon and Rosemary Grilled Halibut
Lemon & Rosemary Grilled Halibut
A delicious preparation for a flaky, firm white fish. This is a perfect option for a great Lenten dinner!
|Cook Time||6-8 minutes|
- 3 Tbsp The Spicy Olive's Champagne balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice fresh
- zest of one lemon
- 3 Tbsp The Spicy Olive's Ultra Premium single varietal olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary chopped
- 4 fresh halibut fillets about 8oz portions or other white firm fish filet
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together the champagne vinegar, lemon juice, lemon zest, and rosemary. Add the marinade to a shallow dish or a large zip lock bag.
- Place the halibut portions in the bag or dish and generously coat with the marinade.
- Allow the fish to marinate, refrigerated for about an hour. Remove the halibut from the marinade, season with salt and pepper and prepare the grill.
- Grill for 3 minutes per side or until desired doneness.