Flavor: Smoky and slightly spicy
Complements: Beef, poultry, pork, bread, pasta, vegetables
Vinegar Pairings: Apricot, Blackberry, Cherry, Chocolate, Cinnamon Pear, Cranberry, Espresso, Fig, Jalapeño, Lemongrass Mint, Peach, Pomegranate, Raspberry, Serrano Honey, Sicilian Lemon, Strawberry, Tangerine, Vanilla, Aged 18-Year Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- Combine with Espresso or Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar for a great marinade
- Brush on bread instead of butter for grilled cheese
- Combine with Strawberry Balsamic for a spicy, sweet salad dressing
- Combine with Lemongrass Mint Balsamic for Asian flavor
- Make salsa by combining with Tangerine Balsamic, chopped onions, tomatoes and cilantro for chips, chicken or pork.