https://www.thespicyolive.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/69/2017/03/Honey-Ginger-Balsamic-Vinegar.jpg 500 450 spicyolive https://www.thespicyolive.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/69/2017/03/the-spicy-olive-logo-sm-e1597328119664.png spicyolive2018-02-28 14:33:392018-02-28 14:33:39The Spicy Olive Asian Chicken and Rice
The Spicy Olive Asian Chicken and Rice
- 4 chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons The Spicy Olive's Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 medium Yellow Onion
- 1 tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 1/2 cups Arborio Rice
- 3 1/4 cups Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup The Spicy Olive's Honey Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- Brown chicken thighs in a large, oven proof, straight sided skillet in 2 tablespoons of The Spicy Olive's Garlic Olive Oil.
- Remove chicken and saute onion and garlic in reserved olive oil, add more if needed.
- Stir in rice and coat the rice with the olive oil. Add in chicken broth and the Honey Ginger balsamic vinegar.
- Bring to a boil and return chicken to skillet. Bake in a 375 degree oven until chicken is cooked through and liquid is absorbed. About 25 minutes.