https://www.thespicyolive.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/69/2018/02/Screen-Shot-2018-02-28-at-12.48.27-PM.png 364 548 spicyolive https://www.thespicyolive.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/69/2017/03/the-spicy-olive-logo-sm-e1597328119664.png spicyolive2018-02-28 13:53:382018-02-28 13:53:39The Spicy Olive Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts
The Spicy Olive Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 1 pound fresh brussel sprouts
- 3 tbsp The Spicy Olive's 18 year aged Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 5 slices bacon or bacon bits
- dash salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Remove the steams and outermost leaves from the brussel sprouts and cut them into halves or quarters depending on the size of sprouts. Cook bacon until crisp and crumble into bits. Place brussel sprouts and bacon crumbles on a piece of aluminum foil. Drizzle with the balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Fold foil into a pouch, pinch sides to seal. Place pouch on baking sheet and roast in oven for 1 hour, drizzle with more balsamic and serve.
- For a little flare, you use the Maple or Cinnamon Pear balsamic instead of the 18 year traditional.