https://www.thespicyolive.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/69/2021/08/Screen-Shot-2021-08-16-at-4.25.58-PM.jpg 746 1178 spicyolive https://www.thespicyolive.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/69/2017/03/the-spicy-olive-logo-sm-e1597328119664.png spicyolive2021-08-16 16:38:252021-08-16 16:38:25The Spicy Olive’s Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
The Spicy Olive’s Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
CRAB STUFFED MUSHROOMS
Looking for an appetizer for a holiday party- here is the perfect option!
- 20-25 Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons The SPicy Olive's Spicy Calabrian Pesto Olive oil
- Salt to taste
To make stuffing
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 4 ounces crab meat chopped finely
- 1 Tablespoon The Spicy Olive's Basil infused olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 Tablespoons pamesan cheese grated
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
To make stuffing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Remove stems from mushrooms and place mushroom caps, open end up on lined baking sheet. Brush Pesto Infused oil on all your mushrooms and season with salt.
- Finely chop your mushroom stems and set aside to mix into stuffing.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, crab meat, garlic, paprika, ground black pepper, mushroom stems, Basil infused olive oil, salt, and breadcrumbs. Mix well making sure that there are no lumps in the cream cheese.
- Stuff mushroom caps with filling, then sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of stuffed mushrooms.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees F. until mushrooms are very tender and filling is nicely browned. (approx. 30 min). Serve hot and top with chopped parsley.