https://www.thespicyolive.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/69/2017/03/Baked-Kale-Chips.png 350 486 Bryan Fleck https://www.thespicyolive.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/69/2017/03/the-spicy-olive-logo-sm-e1597328119664.png Bryan Fleck2017-03-13 10:16:062017-03-13 12:25:11Baked Kale Chips
Baked Kale Chips
|Cook Time||20-25 minutes|
- 4 cups Kale Leaves Washed, dried, and cut into 1/2″ pieces, with tough stems removed
- 2 tablespoons Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil Can also use one of the following as a substitute...
- Chipotle Olive Oil
- Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- Harissa Olive Oil
- Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Fine Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Paprika (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F.
- In a large bowl toss the kale with Harissa olive oil, paprika, and salt. Arrange the leaves in a single layer on the baking sheet lined with parchment. Bake until crisp and beginning to turn golden-brown at the edges, about 20-25 minutes.